Trip Leaders Tools
Our goal is for this site to be a resource for new and returning missions trip group leaders. This will not replace the guidance of experienced leadership, but is intended to be a place for us to share ideas, resources and tools in planning your next successful trip!
One Year Out
- Email the Missionary Ambassador, Natalie, to schedule a trip: email@example.com
- Review available dates & select a date for your trip
- Determine your cost per missionary
- Begin advertising to your group about the trip opportunity
- Check out the CHM Fundraising Tip Sheet
- Finalize your missionary team
- Collect deposits from your team
- Distribute the Application, Assumption of Risk, and Child Release Form (if under 18)
- Establish team schedules: meetings, funds raising
- Secure Air Transportation
- Pick a trip theme or verse
- Send out sponsorship and support letters.
- Secure Van Rental
- Submit all forms (Application, Assumption of Risk, Child Release) to Caring Hearts
- Finalize Schedule with Mexico Coordinator (stay flexible)
- Send each team member their balance owed on the trip.
- Have final meeting with your team, sharing the schedule, and reminding them of trip do’s & donts.
- Collect final payments.
- Ask your friends, family and church to join you in prayer and fasting in preparation for what God has for your team while in Mexico