Trip Do’s & Dont’s
* Be on time for all meals, work details, ministry areas, church services, travel times, and all other events.
* Use the Buddy Systems. Always have someone with you!
* Drink a minimum of 48 ozs of water a day
* DO NOT drink faucet water
* Place all toilet tissue in containers beside the toilets. “If it’s brown, flush it down, if it’s wet let it set” Get four wets per flush.
* Keep all appliances cleaned after every use. Keep the floors swept and cleaned at all times.
* Keep rubbish emptied
* Do not leave the boys home. Your leader must know where you are at all times and you must have a buddy!
* Wear socks at all times
* Shorts and tank tops are not permitted for ladies
* You should wear hats and sun lotion in the sun
* Be polite and considerate of others
* Come prepared to share God’s love to others.
Items to Bring
* A good attitude
* A prayed up person
* Your bible
* Notepad and pen
* Two single bed sheets
* A small pillow if you need it
* Something warm to sleep in
* Personal hygiene items – Don’t forget a hat and sunscreen!
* Towel and wash cloth
* Offerings for church
* Money for a breakfast and a dinner when traveling
* Your spending money
* Ministry items
* Tools if doing a construction project
* Proper clothing
* Cameras or videos